Friday, November 5, 2010

Lanvin for H&M

Everyone's been raving about the next upcoming designer project from H&M which is the Lanvin collaboration. The lookbook was officially release on the H&M site Wednesday but much have already been seen prior to that (ah the power of internet!). I'm not sure I'm feeling all this buzz and hype surrounding it. I mean, there are pieces here and there (my favourite being the two floral dresses) but aside from that, nothing seems to jump out. It almost seems too familiar. As well, I am almost certain I'll be setting myself up for disappointment in terms of quality (especially for that price range) given my experiences with past H&M collaborations (ie. Jimmy Choo, Matthew Williamson, Comme Des Garcons). I think I'd be much happier saving that money and putting towards something else.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers