Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Decade!

It never seize to amaze me how quick time passes by. I honestly feel like I haven't left high school all that long ago. Yesterday as we were heading back from the park to my friend's place, one of my buddies mentioned how we've been out of high school longer than we were actually in high school. I really still don't feel like I'm ready to step into the real world. I mean, am I ready for that 9-5? WILL I even get a job? How will I manage financially? What do I want? and as much as I want to avoid finding answers to questions like these, it won't be long before I WILL have to.

Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to experience what 2011 has to offer and celebrate the beginning of a new decade.

PS>> I will definitely commit to blogging more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers