Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And I could hear the thunder and see the lightning crack

I've basically eaten my way through last week from the multiple Chinese New Year feast (pictures to follow) to Winterlicious at Jump. I can't even step on the scale cause god knows what kind of horrid number it will give me. Nonetheless, I was surrounded by family and friends which always lighten things up. Jump was delicious but as expected, extremely small portions (or at least for my girls that ordered the beef rib). We were disappointed when we traveled all the way to Moroco Chocolat only to find it close :(. I guess there's always another day. Headed to Panorama instead for drinks and girl time. Overall a good weekend.

It's insane that reading week is rolling around (in two weeks) which means I'll have a ton of work to do before I get to relax. Somehow when I say that, I still find time to do useless things. In fact, as I'm waiting for my painting to dry, I just attempted at making this DIY Bokeh lens following the tutorial at DIY Photography. I'll let the visuals show you the result.








1 comments:

monica said...

yay for ur new blog

i am craving chinese food so bad rite now!

Post a Comment

Followers