Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rumour has it...





While I love the fact that school cancelled all its classes today, I don't understand by what standard they make that call. I had to drive my mom this morning and it really wasn't that bad (I think it was worse 3 weeks ago!). The Star posted an article about the Toronto School Board closing its school since 1999 or something. Usually, school would be open and buses just won't run but today, schools were closed. I do feel it is a little ridiculous, I mean we live in Canada, do we really not expect this kind of insanity? Provinces and cities like Winnipeg and Manitoba have seen worse. Heck, even London has seen worse and I didn't see this kind of attention.

We Torontonians are such pansies (me included)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers