Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby girl you know what I want, let me do it to ya, do it to ya...

Currently avoiding to read all the novels that are piling up from French (I mean, really, I can't help it if I fall asleep every two lines...). Anyways, decied to browse Fashionising instead and looked through the spring trends to see if I can find some inspiration. I am in dire need of some spicing up. Nothing particular jumped (same old trends under different categories) but I was really digging a lot of the Topshop stuff (which btw is coming to Toronto!). Also falling in love with maxi skirts more and more but afraid it might make me look stumpy and short. I am also MADLY in love with Chloe's SS11 collection because it combines all of my favourite things: nude/cream colours, sheer textures and amazing flow. Now onto finding a rich husband to satisfy my love.

Topshop Unique SS11

Dennis Basso SS11

Topshop Unique SS11

Chloe SS11 = my desired wardrobe all day, everyday.






All pictures via Fashionising.com

4 comments:

Flora said...

Love love love Chloe : )

And yes, rich husbands are the answer to all of life's problems, hehe.

Anonymous said...

Haha agree with everything Flora said above ;)

Also, to avoid looking short and stumpy in maxi skirts, wear high high heels!! I'm excited for Topshop to come to Toronto too, but I know the prices are just going to be ridiculous !!

monica said...

i love Chloe

everything is perfect

Natalie said...

i agree the chloe pieces are stunning
xo

Post a Comment

Followers